What Information Do We Collect?
Location: As part of our service offering, we are able to identify your geographical location in order to show you the geographically closest offers.
Server Log Information: When you use our website, various pieces of information about your visit will be stored in the server log including but not limited to: login information; date and time of visits; pages viewed; IP address; other websites immediately before or after visiting ours; the amount of time spent on our website.
Device Information: We also collect information about the device you use when accessing our website such as hardware model, operating system version, web browser being used, and any other device identifiers that help us identify your device.
Telemetry Information: In addition to this, we also collect certain telemetry data such as download and upload speeds; the amount of free & used storage space on your device; other statistics related to your device usage.
If you choose to adjust the settings of your internet browser to disable cookies, there are a few things you should know before doing so. Depending on the type of web browser you use, the steps will be different. Here is a general guide for disabling cookies in most internet browsers:
If you need more information about the cookies policy on our website – visit the following page.
Google Chrome: Open up Chrome and click “Settings” in the menu bar at the top right corner. In the Privacy and Security section, click “Content Settings”, then select “Cookies”. From here, you can select whether you would like to completely disable all cookies or if you would like to block third-party cookies only.
Safari: To disable cookies in Safari, open Safari preferences by clicking “Safari” in the top left corner of your computer screen. Under Privacy tab, select Block All Cookies radio button and click Done to save changes.
Firefox: Launch Firefox and click “Menu” icon located at top right corner of your screen. Then click Options followed by Privacy & Security tab located at left side panel of opened window. Here under History option change it from “Remember history” to “Use custom settings for history” and uncheck Accept cookies box to disable them completely or set an expiration date for them as per need basis.
By disabling cookies on our website, certain features may be unavailable or limited; therefore we recommend taking caution when doing so as it may lead to reduced functionality while using our online casino services.
Protection Of The Collected Data
At Casinosau.net, we understand how important it is to keep your personal data secure and confidential. That’s why we’ve taken all the necessary steps to ensure that our readers’ data is safe from any unauthorized access, theft or disclosure by using the latest technologies and software available. We also make sure to limit access to your personal information only to those employees, agents, contractors, and third parties who have a legitimate business purpose for doing so. Our servers are also securely encrypted so you can rest assured that your data will be safe with us.
How Long We Store Personal Data
Links To Other Websites
Usage Purpose Of Collected Data
We take all necessary steps to ensure that any personal data you provide us with is collected, stored, and used in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Here are the main ways we use your data:
- To deliver or improve the services we offer on our website. This includes analyzing and following the data to better understand the online activity of our users and determining the usefulness or popularity of particular content.
- To answer any questions you may have about our products or services, as well as respond to any request for information.
- To help us develop new products and services that we offer on our website.
- To communicate with you about news, products, services, events, promotions, contests, and other things that may be interesting for you.
- To track trends related to our website’s usage and events and analyze them in order to understand user behavior on our platform better.
- Finally, we may also collect and process personal data from users in order to detect fraudulent transactions or unauthorized activities that infringe upon their rights or property of ours or those belonging to our affiliates within Australia’s borders according to applicable privacy laws governing such activities.