Top Online Casino Games for Australian Players

As a seasoned casino expert, I am thrilled to present this comprehensive guide on online casino games for Australian players. Delve into the exciting world of Aussie online casinos, where you will uncover the finest platforms to play and win real money. Our handpicked selection of the best games and unmatched bonuses has been meticulously curated to cater to Australian players’ specific needs and preferences. With my extensive experience in the casino industry, I have carefully evaluated each option to ensure a top-notch gaming experience for you. So, relax and let me take you on a journey through the vibrant and captivating realm of Aussie online casinos, where endless entertainment possibilities await.

Real Money vs. Free Games

Free and real money playing have advantages and drawbacks you should consider while choosing the specific entertainment. In the table below, you can learn more about both gambling types and take the big picture.

Peculiarities of free gaming Peculiarities of real money gaming
You can test and hone your skills without taking high risks. Real money playing is always more thrilling since risk brings an element of excitement into gameplay.
The gambler can test new casino software. You have the opportunity to play and win big jackpots.
There is no need to create an account and let the system know your private data details. Gamblers can take advantage of loyalty bonuses which often are
You can enjoy various entertainments just for fun. The range of real money gambling games is often much wider than those you can play for free.


These are the top online casino games among Aussie gamblers, where you do not need to use special strategies or have skills. Currently, you can try average and progressive pokies with the ability to win big cash prizes. Most pokies come with an RTP of about 96%-97%. As for odds, these parameters may vary from 1:5,000 to 1:34,000,000


It is more like a guessing card game where you should collect combinations closer to 21 (but do not exceed it) or that can beat the dealer’s hand. Most blackjack games offer you a 42.22% chance of winning (the probability of tying is 8.48%). RTP of the casino game may vary depending on a particular casino, but usually, it is about 99.5%


Here, you predict the color and number of the pocket where the spinning ball lands. Aussie gamblers can choose between European, American, and other casino games online. The roulette RTP may also vary, but in most cases, it is over 97%. As for odds, the American type offers 47.4%, while European roulette gamblers can count on 48.6%.

Video Poker

It is a pokie-type game that is based on classic five-card poker. That is why you have a 1:4 chance of receiving a particular suit and a 1:13 chance of getting a specific number. The RTP level depends on the programmed range, usually about 98%-99%.


The essence of these casino online games lies in throwing a pair of dice and predicting the final number combination. For example, if you bet on seven or eleven, you have a chance of 22.22%. If you bet on a point number or “crapping out, ” the chances are 66.66% and 11.12%. The RTP level of the game is 98.64$.


It is a two or three-card game where the gambler wins if his combination gives the bigger remainder after dividing. The RTP is the following:

  • 76% for gambler’s hand;
  • 94% for the dealer’s hand;
  • 64% for a tie.

As for odds, baccarat comes with a 44.62% chance of your winning.

Sic Bo

It is another predicting dice game where you place chips on the specific sectors of the table that correspond to combinations that can fall on the dice. As a rule, the chance of winning is about 48.61%, while the RTP level is often about 97.22%.

How to Choose Casino Games?

While choosing gambling games online, you should realize your skills and experience. For example, if you are a newbie, paying attention to guessing games like pokies, baccarat, roulette, etc is better. On the other hand, if you are an experienced gambler, you may be interested in games where you should use one of the strategies (for example, poker). Here, you should also understand two parameters directly impacting your chances of winnings.

  1. RTP level. It shows the number of funds you get back after a certain time of playing.
  2. Odd. It is a probability of a particular outcome.

While picking an online casino game, you should also pay attention to the ability of free play, available bonuses (some casinos offer exclusive rewards for pokies powered by specific providers), additional features (for example, bonus rounds in pokies), quality of graphics, and sound effects. Take a look at available payment methods in the casino of your choice. It should perfectly fit your needs.

Finally, when you have a big picture about the game you want to play, you should select a reliable and secure casino that operates legally and offers trusted payment gateways. You can learn it on the official website or contact the customer support service. Also, while picking the best online casino games, you should not neglect reading the comments of casino users on independent review sites.

Mobile Casino Games

Mobile casino games have revolutionized how players enjoy their favourite pastimes, providing unparalleled convenience and access to a wide array of thrilling entertainment options. With the growing popularity of smartphones and tablets, the casino industry has successfully adapted to cater to the needs of on-the-go players.

In Australian iPhone casino games, players can indulge in an extensive collection of top-notch games optimised explicitly for iOS devices. These mobile casinos offer a seamless gaming experience with high-quality graphics, user-friendly interfaces, and exclusive bonuses tailored for iPhone users.

Android casinos for Aussies, on the other hand, deliver an equally exceptional gaming environment, featuring a vast assortment of games compatible with a wide range of Android devices. These mobile casinos ensure smooth gameplay, secure transactions, and enticing promotions, providing an all-around enjoyable experience for Android users.

Lastly, apps to play online casino games have become increasingly popular among players, as they offer a dedicated platform to access their favourite games without the need for a browser. These apps often come with additional features, enhanced security measures, and personalized content, making them a preferred choice for those seeking an immersive and engaging gaming experience.

Casino Games Software

The number of casino software developers in the Australian gambling market is impressive, though there are the top 3 developers you should pay attention to.

  1. RTG. This provider has been operating for 24 years in the gambling market and has already powered many popular casino games (for example, Aztec’s Treasure or Mermaid Queen). The developers pay attention to high-quality graphics and interesting plots of their digital products.
  2. Rival. The current casino game developer was founded sixteen years ago and has already created over 160 pokies (including i-Pokies, where the gambler not only spins reels but also plunges into the storyline). Bright examples of such pokies are Panda Party and ArabianTales.
  3. Betsoft. This provider is popular for its high-quality instant games and many well-optimized mobile gaming solutions (Jackpot Jamba, Rook’s Revenge, etc.). Along with pokies, the company released one of the best casino games for those who prefer card and table entertainment.


What casino games have the best odds?

Table games (blackjack, craps, roulette, etc.) are the top casino games

In terms of the best odds.

Which games are the best for beginners?

Pokies and guessing games card/table games are the perfect pick for newbies.

What games have the biggest jackpots?

For the biggest jackpots, you should look for progressive pokies.

What are the best casino games online?

Though it all depends on your goals and taste, pokies are the most popular entertainment in online casinos Australia can offer.